POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Why don't you go home? WIP-01 [~170kB] : Re: Why don't you go home? WIP-01 [~170kB] Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why don't you go home? WIP-01 [~170kB]
From: M a r c
Date: 4 Dec 2007 03:45:04
Message: <47551390@news.povray.org>

news: 475402e4@news.povray.org...

Thomas the Great as usual ;-)

I like how your images are a backdoor  into a larger story.
In this one I specially like the cultural clash and the encounter between
the feudal shepherd(?) and the merchant who has access to a hi-tech
civilization (though doesn't look like he belongs this civ.).
As many I like the huge yet light buildings.
The merchant looks very athletic for a cloth seller.
The trees are very equal in size and plantation. is it an orchard?
Anyway the grass below them should be shorter (less light, soil dried by
trees roots)

It is always a pleasure to see your works :-)

Marc